I haven’t heard that specifically, unless I missed something.Edit: There are 9 white jurors and 3 black jurors. Nine votes are needed to indict.
This is the info I have on the trial/jury:
- The grand jury in the killing of Mike Brown is only meeting once a week and are being treated as co-investigators. Also, legal experts say it’s unlikely that Darren Wilson will be charged with 1st degree murder. 2nd degree murder is possible but also unlikely if he argues that he feared for his life.
- Possible outcomes from Grand Jury and DOJ investigation
- Grand jury might not hear all evidence until mid-October
- Grand jury will begin hearing evidence on Aug. 20 in murder of Mike Brown. Darren wilson will have opportunity to testify (x)
- Demographics of grand jury (1) (2) (3)